The information provided on this website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website’s content as such. The Nftreats team does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions. By purchasing nftreats, you agree that you are not purchasing a security or investment and you agree to hold the team harmless and not liable for any losses or taxes you may incur. You also agree that the team is presenting the token “as is” and is not required to provide any support or services. Always make sure that you are in compliance with your local laws and regulations before you make any purchase.
Please note there are always risks associated with smart-contracts. Please use at your own risk. Nftreats is not a registered broker, analyst or investment advisor. Everything that we provide on this site is purely for guidance, informational and educational purposes. All information contained herein should be independently verified and confirmed. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever caused in reliance upon such information or services. Please be aware of the risks involved with any trading done in any financial market. Do not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. When in doubt, you should consult a qualified financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Code of Conduct for minting NFTs of all kind
This code is intended as a framework of ethics for creators to foster a healthy long term relationship and trust with collectors. It is not intended to be enforced by anyone or to be used in any binding capacity.
- I will not mint anyone else’s work without their prior knowledge and agreement
- If a work is the result of cooperation I will give credit where credit is due
- I will not mint the same work on different chains or platforms unless explicitly stated beforehand
- I will not re-mint any of my work unless it is in a transformative way
- If an NFT is part of a series of similar works I will declare this from the first minted work
- I will not mint any work that infringes on the personal rights of other individuals (Parody and satire are not regarded as an infringement of personal rights.)
- If possible I will contact the author of a work that I wish to create a derivative work of
- I will not try to misrepresent the identity of the author of the work or the identity of the work that I mint
- I may sell physical editions with the same content as my NFTs unless I specifically tie a physical edition to a tokenized one and vice versa
- I will be transparent about any future potential technical issues with the preservation and longevity of my NFT to the best of my knowledge.
Rules Applicable to Performers and Artists
If you want to become a performer or an artist and post content through the nftreats marketplace, you must first verify your identity through our partner system wert.io. We may, in our sole discretion, decline your application to join our community of content providers for any reason. You will be asked to verify your account with a facial recognition system.
You will choose your own screen name, which must be unique to you, not offensive to others, and not in violation of another’s copyright or trademark.
You will also choose your password, which you can change later. It is imperative that you do not let anyone else use your account (you must keep your password secret and secure).
Model Release Forms
Age Verification and Data Protection
Before you are able to upload content on the website, you need to verify your identity. In order to do so, you need to submit to us high-res images or scans of a minimum of one to two information documents, containing your date of birth, the expiration date of the ID, your photo, your full legal name and your address.
This could be, for example, your driver’s license (in countries where a national ID is not mandatory), international passport, citizenship card, state ID, national passport or your national ID card. The other form of identification may be a utility bill.
We may, in our sole discretion, require you to provide us with multiple forms of identification to establish proof of adulthood and identity.
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software, or routine to harm others or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or use and/or monitor any information in or related to the Website for any unauthorized purpose.
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content. Any determination regarding breach of any of the following is final. Please review the following list of prohibited uses carefully before using the marketplace. Specifically, you agree not to use any of the Website to:
- violate any law or encourage or provide instructions to another to do so
- act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to use the Website, including without limitation by engaging in conduct that is harmful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, violent or encouraging of violence to people or animals, harassing, stalking, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable
- post any Content that depicts any person under 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority) whether real or simulated
- post any Content for which you have not maintained written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your posts are, in fact, over 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority)
- post any Content depicting underage sexual activity, non-consensual sexual activity, revenge porn, blackmail, intimidation, snuff, torture, death, violence, incest, racial slurs, or hate speech, (either orally or via the written word)
- post any Content that contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Website or any third party
- post any Content that is obscene, illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, libellous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate
- post any Content containing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation
- post any Content containing sweepstakes, contests, or lotteries, or otherwise related to gambling
- post any Content containing copyrighted materials, or materials protected by other intellectual property laws, that you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary written permissions and releases
- post any Content which impersonates another person or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person
- use the Website (or post any Content that) in any way that promotes or facilitates prostitution, solicitation of prostitution, human trafficking, or sex trafficking
- use the Website to arrange any in-person meetings for purposes of sexual activity for hire
- deploy programs, software, or applications designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including by engaging in any denial of service attack or similar conduct
- deploy or use programs, software or applications designed to harm, interfere with the operation of, or access in an unauthorized manner, services, networks, servers, or other infrastructure
- exceed your authorized access to any portion of the Website
- remove, delete, alter, circumvent, avoid, or bypass any digital rights management technology, encryption or security tools used anywhere on the Website or in connection with our services
- collect or store personal data about anyone
- alter or modify without permission any part of the Website or its content, including ads
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any Content or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Websites
- exploit errors in design, features which are not documented, and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website without our prior written consent
- use any manual process to download, monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose
- use any information obtained from or through the Website to block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Website, or for the purpose of implementing, modifying or updating any software or filter lists that block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Website
- use any device, bots, scripts, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website or that shortcut or alter Website functions to run or appear in ways that are not intended by the Website’s design
- introduce or upload any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software, program, or material which is malicious or technologically harmful or that that may damage the operation of another’s property or of the Website’s or our services
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from our Website or any of the materials contained therein
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We have the right but not the obligation to:
- remove or refuse to post any Content you submit or contribute to the Website for any or no reason in our sole discretion, including, without limitation, if any information or documentation provided by you is inadequate, incomplete, or inaccurate or does not allow us to assess and confirm your identity
- monitor any communication occurring on or through the Website to confirm compliance with these Terms of Service, the security of the Website, or any legal obligation
- take any action with respect to any Content posted by you that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such Content violates these Terms of Service, infringes any intellectual property right or other rights of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, or could create liability for us
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website
- terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
Account Termination Policy
- While pornographic and adult-oriented Content is accepted, the Website reserves the right to decide whether Content is appropriate or violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property rights, such as, but not limited to, obscene or defamatory material.
- The Website may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a User’s account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
- If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can terminate access to the Website or stop providing all or part of the Website to you.
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
The Website operates a clear Copyright Policy in relation to any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party. If you believe that any Content violates your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. As part of our Copyright Policy, the Website will terminate user access to the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer.
The Website is not in a position to mediate trademark disputes between Users and trademark owners. Accordingly, we encourage trademark owners to resolve any dispute directly with the User in question or seek any resolution in court or by other judicial means. If you’re sure you want to report content on the Website that you believe infringes your trademark, you can do so by contacting us here. The Website is willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints and will remove the content in clear cases of infringement.
Only the trademark owner or their authorized representative may file a report of trademark infringement. Please note that we regularly provide the rights owner’s name, your email address and the details of your report to the person who posted the content you are reporting. This person may contact you with the information you provide.
The Website does not permit any form of revenge porn, blackmail, intimidation or non consensually uploaded content of any kind. Violations of this policy can and should be reported via firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBSITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES, AND/OR (VI) INTERACTIONS YOU HAVE WITH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR THIRD-PARTY SITES, FOUND ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITES, INCLUDING PAYMENT AND DELIVERY OF RELATED GOODS OR SERVICES, AND ANY OTHER TERMS, CONDITIONS, POLICIES, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH DEALINGS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE WEBSITE OR ITS SITE OPERATOR ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY CONTENT UPLOADED TO THE SITE MAY BE VIEWED, DOWNLOADED, REPUBLISHED, AND DISTRIBUTED – POTENTIALLY IN VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS OR THIS AGREEMENT – AND THAT YOU ASSUME SUCH RISKS AS A MATERIAL PART OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
YOU AGREE NOT TO FILE ANY ARBITRATION CLAIM, LAWSUIT OR PROCEEDING INCONSISTENT WITH THE FOREGOING LIABILITY LIMITATIONS.